A durable, single pack, water based coating with a very low odour. The anti-microbial properties of the system ensure resistance to MRSA, E. coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and other types of bacteria and fungi. Wallsheen is as easy to apply as regular emulsion, but offers superb performance.
Main areas of use:
- Reception areas and light/medium use circulation areas in hospitals, schools, offices, retail areas etc.
- Healthcare – wards, cat. 1 ACDP clean rooms/ laboratories, general storage areas
- Food and pharmaceutical process areas requiring finishes with medium chemical resistance
- Schools – classrooms
- Kitchens (indirect steam), cafeterias
- Non-leaching anti-microbial additives in every system layer
- For internal applications in dry areas
- Medium chemical and scrub resistance
- Colour and UV stable
- Available in an Eggshell finish
- Low VOC levels
- Easy to apply and maintain
- Light fibreglass reinforcement (FG Light)
- Decorative fibreglass reinforcement